If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (505) 891-2345

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Neglected Water Damage can lead to Mold

8/8/2022 (Permalink)

Visible mold near a water heater Neglected Water Damage can lead to Mold

Understanding MoldSome restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.Mold spores thrive on moisture.Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.If You See Signs of Mold,Call Us Today – (505) 891-2345

Other News

View Recent Posts